Reformer Pilates Intro Deal
6 Classes for $49 (new clients only, non-clinical)
- Are you sick of back pain that never completely goes away?
- Do you want to feel more confident in your body, get a flatter tummy and improver your posture?
- Would you like to be able to pick up your grandkids without worrying about hurting yourself?
The Active Life Physio and Pilates studio is a beautifully designed boutique studio in the heart of Murwillumbah with the latest state of the art equipment.
As a small and dedicated team, our focus is to help our members achieve their health and fitness goals. We’ve created a fun and supportive environment, with small classes and experienced teachers.
All instructors at Active Life Physio and Pilates have extensive Pilates training. The instructors running our Clinical group classes are either Physiotherapist’s or Exercise Physiologist’s with a University Degree in Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology and therefore you can claim a private health fund rebate for our clinical classes. They are movement and rehab experts.
- Clinical – this is for you if you are recovering from an injury, illness or have just not been able to exercise for a long time. This class is individually tailored to your fitness level and rehab goals and has smaller groups of less than 6. We will need to carry out an assessment with our Physio’s before starting.
- Fitness Reformer – Utilising the pilates reformer and other Pilates studio equipment this class will give you a great workout, improving your strength, flexibility, mobility and tone. You do not need a pre-assessment for this class and can jump right in.
- Foundation Reformer -Focusing on the Pilates principles, this is for you if you’re new to Pilates, are recovering from an injury or would like to ease into your Pilates practice.
- Advanced Reformer – For those experienced with Pilates who are looking for and advanced workout to improve strength, flexibility and mobility.
- Reformer Stretch -The focus of this class is to improve flexibility, rid your body of muscular tension and improve your muscle tone. The exercises also aid blood and lymphatic circulation and will leave you feeling light and relaxed. In this class, you may use the reformer, rollers or trigger release balls (or a combination of all).
- Funcional Fit Pilates – A high tempo circuit class fusing Pilates, cardio and endurance exercises. A mix of Reformer, Trapeze, Pilates Matwork, bosu and foam roller – this is a full body workout focusing on strength, core, balance, rotation power, fitness, stability and flexibility. This is an advanced class – an awesome choice if you want to challenge yourself and progress your training.
Available to all clients; purchase packs and save! Packs valid one year.
Fitness packs: (can use for all classes other than clinical)
- Reformer intro deal: 6 classes for $49 (valid 1 month for new clients only): Buy Now
- Reformer Pilates single $30: Buy Now
- Reformer Pilates 5 pack $118 ($23.60/class): Buy Now
- Reformer Pilates 10 Pack $226 ($22.60/class): Buy Now
- Reformer Pilates 20 Pack $412 ($20.60/class): Buy Now
- Reformer Pilates 30 Pack $587 ($19.56/ class): Buy Now
Fitness Reformer Memberships:
- 1 Class per week membership – $19 per week: Buy Now
- 2 Class per week membership – $35 per week: Buy Now
- 3 Class per week membership – $48 per week: Buy Now
- 4 Class per week membership – $60 per week: Buy Now
Health fund rebates may apply.
- Single class $35.30: Buy Now
- 5 Pack $155 ($31/class): Buy Now
- 10 Pack $290 ($29.90/class): Buy Now
- 20 Pack $556 ($27.8/class): Buy Now
- 30 Pack $798 ($26.60/class): Buy Now
In 10 sessions you will feel the difference, in 20 sessions you will see the difference, in 30 sessions you will have a new body
– Joseph Pilates
If classes are not for you we offer private sessions, or why not get a few friends together – we only need 3 people to start a new class at a time that suits you?