Active Life Physiotherapy is a progressive Private Physiotherapy Practice and Pilates studio with 2 locations in the Tweed Region in Northern NSW. This is one of the most beautiful regions in Australia, with pristine beaches and beautiful hinterland, amazing restaurants and outdoor activities and the Gold Coast, Byron Bay and Brisbane a short distance away.We have an established Physiotherapy clinic, Exercise Rehab, clinical pilates and fitness pilates based studio. The director is a titled Sport and Exercise Physiotherapist. We have a mix of physiotherapy consultations for acute, sub acute and chronic conditions, clinical pilates, small group exercise rehab sessions, Parkinson’s disease exercise classes and fitness pilates reformer sessions, so you work week is varied and exciting. The clinic has a very strong emphasis on best in class hands on treatment, exercise rehab, pilates and performance enhancement.
Qualifications & experience
- We will only accept applicants with full AHPRA registrations to practice as a Physiotherapist in Australia (holders of restricted practicing certificates will not be considered) and you must be living within a sensible distance of our clinic.
- Post graduate training in Clinical Pilates is highly desirable but not essential.
- A passion for professional development, learning and personal growth.
- A happy outgoing team player, comfortable working collaboratively with our tight knit team.
Tasks & responsibilities
- You will have a passion for hands on Physiotherapy treatment, exercise rehabilitation and seeing your clients through to achieving their goals.
- Special interest in Clinical Pilates and the Pilates method and exercise rehab. Training can be arranged for the right candidate.
- Our ideal candidate enjoys a mix of musculoskeletal and either gym based and pilates consultations. Preference will be given to a practitioner with a special area of interest our leadership team can help you develop.
- A team player who is prepared to fit into our relaxed but progressive culture.
- You place a high value on growth and professional and personal development.
- Work with an experienced dynamic team of 3 physiotherapists, 1 massage therapist and 3 pilates instructors. You will have your own private consult room (no curtains), and access to our pilates gym and brand new rehab gym to run classes.Guaranteed clinical and non clinical mentoring
- For the right person the hours are negotiable – anywhere from 30 hours a week up to a fulltime position. Your salary will be dependent on your track record.
- Team members get to enjoy a light, modern and professional clinical environment, an annual PD allowance and performance based/incentivised salary for high performance (salary plus commission), guaranteed weekly mentoring from the director and a happy vibrant team environment.
Call us on 02 6672 8495 or email email@example.com