We enhance your recovery and performance.
Reformer Pilates Intro Deal
6 Classes for $49 (new clients only, non-clinical)
Physiotherapy in Murwillumbah and Tweed Heads South
Our goal is to take you beyond the pain relief stage to improve and strengthen your overall function and performance.
With 2 locations in Murwillumbah and Tweed Heads South, Active Life Physiotherapy services Murwillumbah area as well as the surrounding suburbs of Bray Park, South Murwillumbah, Tumbulgum, Uki, Kingscliff, Cabarita, Tweed Heads, Banora Point, Salt and Kings Forest.
We are open during the COVID-19 Pandemic
We are taking all the necessary Hygiene and social distancing precautions. Check out the video below for more info.
We move you from pain and loss of function to enhance movement and performance through:
- Expert physiotherapy consultations
- Best in class hands-on treatment
- Precise movement analysis to identify the real cause or your symptoms
- Personalised programs to suit your goals and lifestyle.
On your first visit we will let you know:
- What’s wrong with me?
- How long will it take to get better?
- What you can do to help it get better?
- An outlined treatment plan to help guide your recovery.
Helping Patients With:
- Back Pain
- Disc Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Foot Pain
- Hip Pain
And much more…