Please read the following essential information thoroughly.
- You must inform your instructor if there are any changes to your physical condition which may affect your ability to participate in a class, e.g. (but not limited to) pregnancy, recent injury, illness or surgery. If in doubt please seek the approval of your medical practitioner. Participating in any of our classes with a medical condition is done so at your own risk.
- Please avoid bringing valuables with you when you attend class, we are not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings while you are participating in a class. Any lost property will be kept for 2 weeks after which time they will be given to charity.
- You acknowledge that the instructors will use both verbal and tactile (hands-on) cues throughout the class to ensure you are working out with the correct form.
- Bookings are essential – you must pre-book your class using the online booking system (available online or app)
- Cancellation Policy: if you need to reschedule or cancel your booking, you can do so up to 4 hours prior to your class commencing via the online booking system. When you cancel your class, your class credit will remain in your account to use at another time. Cancellations must be made via the online booking system.
- Health and Safety Policy: Socks must be worn at all times in the studio. We ask that you spray equipment after use with the antibacterial spray provided.
- Active Life Physiotherapy reserves the right to cancel and change teachers, events, classes and workshops without prior notice. Minimum of 2 participants are required for a class to proceed. Classes will not be held on public holidays. The studio will be closed for the Christmas / New Year weeks (you will not be charged for these weeks).
- Introductory offers are for new clients and can only be purchased once
- 6 for $60 is for fitness classes only, not Clinical Pilates. Eligible for 1 month onlyNO extensions permitted
- Intro month: $100 unlimited classes (not including Clinical Pilates). Valid for 30 days from date of purchase. NO extensions permitted.
- Clinical Pilates starter pack: assessment with a Physio, 2 private sessions with a Physio (30 minutes), 3 group Clinical Pilates sessions (50 minutes) Cost is $180. Valid for 60 days from date of purchase. No extensions permitted.PACKS
- All packs are valid for 1 year and activated on the date of purchase
- No extensions unless injured (medical certificate required)
- Sessions are not refundable or transferable
- Packs can be family shared
- Your Gold membership entitles you to unlimited classes (excluding Clinical Pilates) minimum Membership term is 12 weeks.
- Your Silver membership entitles you to 2 classes per week (excluding Clinical Pilates) minimum Membership term is 12 weeks.
- You can select an activation date upon your purchase. Your first payment of $48 (for Gold Membership) or $36 (for Silver Membership) will be immediately debited to secure your membership. Your ongoing payments will be scheduled to begin 7 days after your chosen activation date.
- After the initial 12 weeks, your membership will automatically continue on a weekly basis until Active Life Physiotherapy is advised by you via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to terminate the membership.
- Cancellations: To cancel your membership you must give us prior notice in writing to email@example.com. You can cancel after your minimum commitment of 12 weeks.
- Membership fees will be charged to your nominated credit card or bank account weekly via third party biller, Ezypay (Ezidebit).
- It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient funds available to cover the weekly direct debit. If an auto-debit is declined due to insufficient funds, the transaction will fail which requires additional administration and yields additional bank costs. A fee of $11.90 for any failed transactions will be applied by Ezidebit. You acknowledge and agree this fee may be increased at any time by Ezypay (Ezidebit). This fee is debited 7 days after the failed payment.
- Should a payment be declined for any reason then Active Life Physiotherapy reserves the right to process the payment at any time after the due date, upon receipt of sufficient monies in your account. If we are unable to process the payment you must pay us in full within three (3) days of receiving a demand for payment from us.
- Suspending your contract: We don’t want you to be paying for a membership you’re not getting value out of and we realise that life can get busy. Following your minimum commitment (12 weeks) you can suspend your auto debits for a minimum of one week and a maximum of four weeks at a time. To suspend your membership, you must provide 7 days’ notice in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can suspend your account for a total maximum of 6 weeks per year.
- Members who late cancel (within 4 hours of class starting) and/or fail to attend will be charged a “no show” fee of $15 per late cancel/no show. If you regularly late cancel or fail to attend, you will lose your booking privileges.
- Active Life Physiotherapy will make every possible effort to ensure Classes are delivered as advertised. However, the Schedule is subject to change and/or cancellation without notice. Active Life Physiotherapy is not liable to transfer, refund, or offer compensations of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
- All direct debit transactions are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non- transferable. We will not refund any client for unused membership periods or class passes