TELEHEALTH SERVICES at Active Life Physio.
If you have an injury or pain but do not want to attend a face to face physio appointment this service is for you.
- Telehealth is where we use our secure app called Physitrack to conduct a face to face consultation with you.
- During this consultation we can do all of the things you would expect in a standard physiotherapy consultation i.e take your history, assess the area in question by looking at your movements, run you through some special tests, give you a diagnosis, come up with a treatment plan and pathway and prescribe an exercise program.
- Physitrack allows us to send you a customised exercise program to your phone or device. You can access pictures and videos of the exercise and track your compliance with the program.
- You can send us messages regarding difficulties you might be experiencing with a particular exercise and we can modify the exercise on the app.
- The only thing we can't do is our fantastic hands on treatment.
Unfortunately you can't use a private health rebate, medicare rebate or work cover consultation for this.
WHY? I hear you ask. We have no idea. I would suggest you call your insurer and ask them why they prefer to put the public at unneccesary risk by having to go out to attend an appointment when it can be done safely, securely and effectively at home.
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.