OSTEO Go! Manage and prevent all things OSTEO with our ground breaking new exercise program!
- Do you have or a loved on have osteoarthritis, osteoporosis or osteopenia ?
- Are you over 50 years old ?
- Have you had a fall ?
- Are you battling with balance problems?
- Has your doctor spoken to you about your bone health?
- Are you currently participating in exercise that has a bone health effect?
- Do you have pain in your spine ?
Chances are most of us over the age of 50 are at more risk than we think!
Active Life Physio has started a brilliant new FULLY HEALTH FUND REBATABLE service for people in the community who either have these problems or who are at risk of developing them.
It's called Osteo-GO and it focusses on strength, balance, and management/prevention of anything osteoporosis, osteopenia and osteoarthritis.
This fantastic new program is beginning in early February exactly 2 weeks away and is fully rebatable with your private health fund.
Let us show YOU how we can REDUCE PAIN AND BEAT THE EFFECTS OF AGEING ON YOUR BONE HEALTH
To launch this program we are offering a FREE information evening:
MONDAY 6TH FEBRUARY 2017, 6.30pm @ TWEED FITNESS CLUB
You will learn:
- Why we lose strength as we get older
- Understanding anything that begins with Osteo (arthritis, porosis, penia)
- Common causes of the all of the above
- How Does Exercise help with all of the above
- Information on how our exercise classes will help YOU!
Bookings essential - call 02 6672 8495 for more information.
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.