Are you sick of back pain that never completely goes away?
Do you want to feel more confident in your body, get a flatter tummy and improver your posture?
Would you like to be able to pick up your grand kids without worrying about hurting yourself? We've been helping our Pilates clients achieve these things for 6 years.
The Active Life Physio and Pilates studio is a beautifully designed boutique studio in the heart of Murwillumbah with the latest state of the art equipment.
As small and dedicated team, our focus is to help our members achieve their health and fitness goals. We've created a fun and supportive environment, with small classes and experienced teachers.
All instructors at Active Life Physio and Pilates have extensive Pilates training. The instructors running our Clinical group classes are either Physiotherapist's or Exercise Physiologist's with a University Degree in Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology and therefore you can claim a private health fund rebate for our clinical classes. They are movement and rehab experts.
- Clinical - this is for you if you are recovering from an injury, illness or have just not been able to exercise for a long time. This class is individually tailored to your fitness level and rehab goals and has smaller groups of less than 6. We will need to carry out an assessment with our Physio's before starting.
- Fitness Reformer - Utilising the pilates reformer and other pilates studio equipment this class will give you a great workout, improving your strength, flexibility, mobility and tone. You do not need a pre assessment for this class and can jump right in.
- Barre - A fusion of ballet conditioning, Pilates and Yoga to sculpt and shape (without bulk) your entire body. Utilises the barre, body weight exercises, hand weights and small props to deliver a graceful, fun and effective workout.
Introductory offers for new clients only
6 classes: $49
Valid 1 month (not including Clinical)
Clinical quick-start program: $180
Suitable if you're recovering from injury or have an underlying condition. Normally $350; includes assessment, 2 private sessions (30 minutes each) and 3 group sessions (50 minutes each).
Available to all clients; purchase packs and save! Packs valid one year.
Fitness packs: (can use for all classes other than clinical)
- Reformer Pilates single $29: Buy Now
- Reformer Pilates 5 pack $110 ($22/class): Buy Now
- Reformer Pilates 10 Pack $200 ($20/class): Buy Now
Health fund rebates may apply.
- Assessment $70
- 1-on-1 $70
- Single class $33.30: Buy Now
- 5 Pack $150 ($30/class): Buy Now
- 10 Pack $282 ($28/class): Buy Now
- 30 Pack $750 ($25/class): Buy Now
In 10 sessions your will feel the difference, in 20 sessions you will see the difference, in 30 sessions you will have a new body
- Joseph Pilates
If classes are not for you we offer private sessions, or why not get a few friends together – we only need 3 people to start a new class at a time that suits you?
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.