Movement and Posture Assessment
This is an indepth analysis of your movement and postural patterns and is effective in finding imbalances that can cause increase risk of injury during training or physical activity.
Who would benefit from this:
- Recreational athletes returning to sport after an injury
- Individuals with a history of injury looking to stop recurrences
- Individuals returning to a physical job after injury
- Individuals returning to physical activity after a period of inactivity
- Any person wanting to improve their balance and sports performance
- Companies wishing to test employees to minimise and prevent workplace injury
- Individuals with long term joint or muscle pain (including arthritis)
Includes a report and recommended corrective exercises which can be integrated with your current training programme.
Click below to download our info sheet
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.