Join the happiest team in the region and step into the perfect role for you where you will be valued, happy to come to work every day, and constantly growing alongside a team of reliable and energetic people.
You have the basics in private practice – now take your career to the next level!
Active Life Physiotherapy is growing, which has prompted me to look for our next superstar Physio for our clinic. We are located in the heart of the Tweed Valley just a short drive from some of the best beaches in the country and beautiful hinterland.
Here’s what we are looking for in our next Physio:
• A people focused Physio to complement our Physio team of 3 Physios.
• Days of work are negotiable for the right person.
• You will be a people person and willing to get out there and meet your potential referrers, with my guidance, to get busy quickly.
• New grads welcome to apply.
• You will live within 30 minutes‘ drive of our clinic.
• You will place a high value on growth and personal development, as this is where our clinic is different.
• We place extra emphasis on recruiting people with life skills and those who have been through challenges.
Here’s what you get:
• Hours anywhere between 20 and 40 per week, negotiable for the right person.
• Guaranteed weekly mentoring, as all of our other Physio team receives.
• I’m completely negotiable on salary – you get what you’re worth – (ie your client numbers).
• The things you will learn at our clinic will set you on a path to career success, not just as a Physio but also help you achieve your personal goals.
Now I’m not willing to take on just anyone. I need a committed superstar. If you’re sitting on the fence and think this opportunity isn’t for you then guess what? It probably isn’t, so don’t waste your valuable time applying.
If however you think this could be the opportunity for you, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position can commence at any time. I am super flexible with start dates etc – I am willing to bend over backward for the right person.
So is it you??